Index Chat  Rechercher   Membres   Messages Privés   S’enregistrer   Profil   Connexion 

Xbox One Party/trade issues

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum cool-blabla Index du Forum -> Electronique. -> Xbox.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Thandolwethu

Posté le Lun 11 Juin - 13:16 (2018) 

HI,

I need help desperately. When I invite a friend to my game their car doesn't show up and it says they are unavailable to trade if I ask. It also says I'm unavailable to trade when they ask too. I have no idea what to do and I really need to trade. I'm hooked to Ethernet and I'm not sure if this makes a difference but I logged onto another Xbox to do split screen and it didn't have my presets. They were came back after fiddling with it but I'm just really lost. I'm "sharing" my Xbox with my friend so we can share games but I don't know if that has anything to do with my problem. I've restarted rocket league but to no avail. 

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://www.psyonix.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=28119
Weather Forecast solution Video

Thank you.

Publicité

Posté le Lun 11 Juin - 13:16 (2018) 

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum cool-blabla Index du Forum -> Electronique. -> Xbox. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Crée Par Royal GamerZ © 2009, 2010 Royal GamerZ